Rude and in the News
by HRIT Staff on October 29, 2011
The New York Times has a pictures from the 2010 Halloween party of the Steven J. Baum law firm -- a foreclosure law firm relied upon by the big banks (Chase, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, etc.) to put the hammer down and evict deliquent borrowers from their homes.
Apparently, just seizing the properties and leaving the owners homeless isn't enough entertainment for these sharks, who made mocking these unfortunate individuals the theme of their Halloween celebration.
by HRIT Staff on October 07, 2011
Husband posts status on Facebook, gets drunk, discovers wife hasn't 'liked' the status, punches her in the face, tells cops she punched herself.
How rude is that?
Read the full story at Newser.
by HRIT Staff on September 29, 2011
First Alec Baldwin slams a barista with a scathing tweet -- we're not totally sure who was the ruder rudester in that encounter, but there appears to be plenty of bad behavior on both sides. Then there was the Starbucks Rant Song, which earned its Chowchilla barista place in the unemployment line.
Today in Starbucks rudeness news: a passive aggressive SBUX employee uses her magic marker to share an of a customer, replacing her name with a less-than-flattering description. Another rudester employee about to be show the Starbucks door?
by HRIT Staff on September 06, 2011
One too many fans? Or are hydrangeas really THAT loathesome?
Hard to know what Madonna was thinking when she completely dissed a starstruck fan's gift of an impressive flower. Maybe she didn't know she her mic was on when she revealed how much she hated it. Of course, even without the audio, the poor guy would have figured out his gift was less than fully appreciated when he saw her immediately toss it under the table. Ouchy!
How rude is that?
Read it -- see the video on -- Yahoo!
by HRIT Staff on August 23, 2011
... don't insult the cook! So says an ancient Chinese proverb. Perhaps it should be expanded for the Internet Age: if you simply must tweet obnoxiously about a restaurant, save it until after you get the check if you don't want to get kicked out. Because getting kicked out is what happened to a self-described “opinionated, extroverted lefty & feisty Gemini” who thought it was a good idea to tweet that the bartender at the Down House in Houston was a "twerp" and a "jackoff." The restaurant's manager saw the tweet and invited the inexplicably shocked patron to seek sustenance elsewhere.
- Rudesters 1, the Rest of Us 0
- We Love It When a Rudester Outs Herself
- Your Painful Memories, My Intellectual Property
- Sometimes, All You Can Do Is Consider the Source!
- Never Assume ... and if You Must Assume, Don't Speak!
- Mistakes on a Plane: Duhamel
- Great Googly Moogly ... That's Rude
- Automated Rudeness: the Holiday Edition
- More People Behaving Badly
- Ticketing "Over-age" Trick-or-Treaters: Rude or Right?
- Back in My Day, We Were Lucky to Have...Me
- Class Diss-missed!
- Success Not Enough for Shia LowBlow?
- Ditching Your Book Tour? Stay Off Twitter!
- Meg Whitman: Two Cities, One Insult
- Apple Computer: "Leave Us Alone"
- Too Lazy to Lift a Middle Finger? Now There's Automated Rudeness
- Civil Servants: You Get What You Pay For
- Katy Perry: Famous, Pretty, and Pretty Rude
- Pretty Soon, We'll Need a Separate Bieber Behaving Badly Site
- Fighting Rudeness with More Rudeness?
- Justin Bieber: Baby Rudester?
- People Behaving Badly
- Doin' the Ivy League Proud!
- Celebrity Rudeness: Bieber Tweets Crazed Fan's Deets
- Please Remain Seated Until the Flight Attendant Goes Off
- Unsolicited Celebrity Advice Department: Gisele
- Not Terribly Senatorial
- A Hilarious Look at Facebook Manners
- Fly the Friendly Skies
Your Shopping Cart
Rudeness Quote of the Moment
"It is often better not to see an insult, than to avenge it."